Sumitomo Electric Carbide
Since 1927, Sumitomo has been trailblazing the development and production of cemented carbide and carbide cutting tools. Sumitomo’s foremost goal is achieving innovation and as such Sumitomo products are at the apex of new technologies.
TOTAL ENGINEERING CENTER
Since Sumitomo is at the cutting edge, sometimes additional training with their products is necessary to ensure the best possible project outcomes. Through their Total Engineering Center, Sumitomo supports the users of its products in their craftsmanship and manufacturing endeavors.
RANGE OF PRODUCTS
Sumitomo manufactures and sells industry-leading products for an array of manufacturing applications.
Sumitomo offers some of the best milling tools in the industry, including:
- TSX Shoulder Tangential Cutter
- WEX, WFX, WGX, DGC, DNX, PWS, MSX, WAX and RSX Milling Cutters
- Goalmill Milling Cutter
Sumitomo has an extensive line of high-quality turning tools, including:
- Rough – Heavy Cut Positive / Negative Inserts
- Finishing Positive / Negative Inserts
- Anti-vibration boring bars
- Cermet Grades
CBN / PCD TOOLS
Sumitomo offers a diverse line of CBN / PCD tools, including:
- Binderless Grades
- CGAR Grooving & Threading
- BNC2010 for Hardened Steel
- DA90 for Carbide & Hard Brittle Metal Roughing